Would you like to be a part of a Celiac Disease clinical research trial? If you have been diagnosed with celiac disease and are still experiencing symptoms after following a strict gluten-free diet you may be eligible for a clinical trial to test a new investigational medication.The study aims to reduce the symptoms of celiac disease for adults aged 18-75 who have been following a gluten-free diet for a year or more. Here are some more important facts about the trial.
In order to qualify, you must fit in to the following categories:
- Must be aged 18-75 years to participate
- Have been diagnosed with celiac disease by biopsy
- Have been attempting to follow a gluten-free diet for 12 months or longer when you begin the study
- Must be willing to take treatment daily in conjunction with your current diet
- Must be experiencing symptoms when exposed to gluten
If you qualify for the study, you will receive:
- Monitoring of your celiac disease by a medical team at no cost to you
- Study drug or placebo (which means no change in what you currently are doing by following your current diet)
- Compensation to cover your time and travel expenses
Read more to see eligibility here: http://www.celiactrial.